Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: My Savings Media {Review}

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Savings Media {Review}

My sister turned me on to this great site, My Savings Media. She got so many freebies for Christmas by using their amazing links. I decided to start a little sidebar action to tell you about the freebies that I have taken advantage of recently. See it? To the left, to the left, all the freebie deals in a box to the left. Ahh, Beyonce.

They have lots of links for free stuff as well as grocery coupons and discounts on frequently used stuff. Like this:
$5 off and free shipping on the Entertainment Book.

Entertainment 2010

And this:

Neutrogena bonus samples with every purchase, no shipping on orders over $25 and buy 3 items and get 25% off the entire order!

Neutrogena Holiday

See? Good deals, huh? Check back with my little box on the left for updated coupon links. Want to get some savings to share on your blog? (and make some shopping money, too?) Head over to My Savings Media and get started today!
Because I'm not getting in trouble, I should tell you, I was monetarily compensated for the review of this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment