Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Glasses USA Review Coming!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Glasses USA Review Coming!

My sis needs new eyeglasses. Like really bad. I'm not going to say she looks goofy in her current ones. (Well, maybe I will.) She is a styling gal, and she needs her some glasses that prove it.

5 out of the 7 members of my family wear prescription glasses. Somehow, I am one of the ones that doesn't have to. When I started checking out Glasses USA, I started feeling like it wouldn't be so bad. They have some super cute glasses!

Back to my sister. She is going to order some new glasses online. Some cute ones. Some that make her look like a business woman. (Cause she is!) Some that match her stylish self. And I'm gonna tell you all about it. The good, the bad, the ugly. Pretty sure there will be no ugly, though.

Are you skeptical about ordering glasses online? Keep an eye out for my review of GlassesUSA.com to see just how easy it can be!

I was monetarily compensated for the writing of this advertisement.


No comments:

Post a Comment