Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day: Just Dance 4

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day: Just Dance 4


Got a Just Dance lover in your house? We have several. Umm, in my house, I may be the biggest fan!
I've been know to have dance-offs with just about anyone in my house. Including my 4 year old son. I pride myself with having the highest score on Can't Touch This. (circa Just Dance 1) When my sister-in-law was staying with us for a little while, we did Just Dance workouts. Seriously, have you ever danced 4-5 songs back to back? Total calorie burner. I've been known to have late night dance-offs with my brother, lasting until I come out the winner, of course. 

When Santa was gift brainstorming around here, Wii games definitely made the cut. Just Dance 4 is one of the top ones he decided on. It involves the whole family, it's an energy burner, and it's so much better that sitting still with the glazed over eyes. And when adults start playing, it can be amazing entertainment! 

So what's awesome today? Just Dance 4 is Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day! Instead of the normal $39.99, it's on sale for the low price of $22.99! Probably the lowest you're going find it before Christmas, so you better go snag it up now! Of course with Amazon's super saver shipping over $25, you can add another gift and get it shipped free! 

Are you on twitter? Clever Girls is giving away 5 copies of Just Dance 4 TODAY ONLY! All you have to do is Tweet the following:

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Just Dance 4! To buy: http://clvr.li/SzFT7r -- RT to enter to win a copy! #JD4Gold

I was given a copy of Just Dance 4 via Clever Girls Network for my amplification of this deal. I was in no other way compensated. All opinions are mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Boy that was an impulse buy if I ever had one! Lol. We have a PS3 and with Amazon Prime I got free 2 day shipping. Yay! Can't wait to dance. :)

    ReplyDelete