Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Nutella Party by Mommy Parties!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nutella Party by Mommy Parties!

I was contacted by Mommy Parties to host a Nutella party at my house. Umm, Nutella sent to me complete with goodie bags and coupons? SIGN.ME.UP.

We have neighborhood playgroup every Friday and it was my turn to host. I told everyone to skip breakfast!
Nutella is amazing on whole wheat bagels and these mini ones were perfect for the little fingers at playgroup. I think everyone loved the strawberries and bananas with Nutella. Awesome way to get the kiddos to eat fruit!
Pretzels + Nutella = Awesomesauce.
Oh, the spreader. Perfection for layin it on thick.
Did you know that Nutella is peanut, gluten and wheat free?
Everyone got goodie bags with samples and coupons.
And Cooper and I snacked on the leftovers all morning. Yum.
The key to enjoying Nutella is the appropriate serving amount. 1-2 Tbsps on whole wheat or fruit creates a balanced breakfast. Since the best breakfast is one that is eaten, go ahead and put some on your favorite breakfast food and get a good start on the day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOOOVE Nutella. I mean, really, who doesn't? You are such a domestic goddess with your little table setup, hosting playgroup! I'm glad you're loving your new neighborhood! xoxo
    P.S. I totally disagree with the serving amount. 3-4 tablespoons usually works for me. ;) BTW, its great on graham crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I am obsessed with Nutella.. whole wheat toast, nutella and a banana? Best thing ever. I could eat that all day, everyday. Seriously jealous of your Nutella goodies. It would have definitely been worth the drive up there for the Mommy Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to try that! It looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently jumped on the Nutella bandwagon. I could literally eat the stuff straight out of the jar for every meal.
    It's also really yummy on Vanilla Wafers. Probably not very healthy, but oh so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried Nutella before but it certainly looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete