Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Cottonelle Ultra Blogger Date NIght!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cottonelle Ultra Blogger Date NIght!

Back in February, I had the opportunity to be on a live WebEx with Patti Stanger of The Millionaire Matchmaker. (Eeeek!) I was jittery the whole time even though she couldn't see me. Patti has teamed up with Cottonelle's Ultra Switch Program to encourage people to switch it up in your relationship.

Here are a few of Patti's tips:

1. Surprise your partner. Make a favorite meal or leave a note on the nightstand. Just make it personal.

2. Get out. Commit to going on one date night a month. Just get out away from the kids and other distractions.

3. Pamper each other. Massages will bring you closer physically and emotionally.

4. Learn together. Take a cooking class. Develop a new hobby. Its a nice way to grow together.

I decided to try some of these, especially the date night part since we have been really lazy in planning our nights out. Cottonelle contacted me about going on a night on the town, complete with car service and you better believe I jumped all over that! So, tonight is our big night! We haven't been on a date night in...ummm...can't remember, so I am thrilled!

Want to get in on the excitement? Now through May 1, 2011, you can enter to win one of 90 prizes in 90 days from Cottonelle's Ultra Switch. You can win things like a digital camera, couples massage, dance lessons or luxury bedding.
Open to residents of U.S. and Canada 21 and older. Visit www.cottonelleultraswitch.com for official sweepstakes and rules.

What more winning chances? After the date night, I will be giving away a 3 month supply of Cottonellle Ultra to one of you readers!

I will be posting a recap of all the awesome next week. Tonight we are headed to DC for dinner and maybe we'll even go wild and see a movie. Yeehaw!

I recieved gift cards to cover expenses, car service and product from Cottonelle. I was in no other way compensated for this post.

6 comments:

  1. How fun! You get the most awesome opportunities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Have a great night....cant wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? This is just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! Sounds so fun - can't wait to hear where you went out, because my husband and I are in need of a date night and really haven't ventured into the DC area too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun, fun, fun!!! i love date nights in DC!!

    ReplyDelete