Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Maxi-Cosi Mico AP {GIVEAWAY}

Friday, August 30, 2013

Maxi-Cosi Mico AP {GIVEAWAY}

Remember this amazing carseat that I got to try out? 
Well, you are in luck, because one lucky reader gets to win one of their very own! 

I am so, so impressed with the eye candy that is the Mico AP. Just look at these colors! And? That is only a few of many you can choose from! The pink is obviously the biggest, being that it's one of my most favorite colors and the color I would really like my next car seat to be...
The Mico AP is such an amazingly light carseat, of course, it is the lightest in its class. I'm 99.99% sure you'll think it's the lightest seat you've carried. The other 0.01% of you are just crazy. 

With the Air Pocket Technology, that is impressively safe in a crash, it gives an added peace of mind that your baby is as safe as possible in a vehicle. With the upgraded comfort features, including the Cozi Dozi head rest, I don't think your baby will be complaining about the seat either! Super premium plush fabrics and looks to make every other baby drool? Sign me up! 

The Mico AP is a rear-facing seat for children up to 22 pounds and up to 29 inches tall. It is compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Kaia and Quinny Yezz strollers to make for a very sleek ride. I have the Maxi-Cosi Kaia and it is amazing. Having used very bulky travel systems with my 2 boys, I would love to be able to use the Kaia and Mico AP if we have baby #3. There will be tons more space in the back of my car! 
Are you in love yet? Need a Mico AP of your own? Today is your lucky day! Use the rafflecopter widget below to enter for a chance to win your choice of color! 

Open to US residents only. 

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Maxi-Cosi. I received product and payment in exchange for sharing information and for my honest review.


  1. Oh so excited about this give away! Thanks!

  2. We actually just tested out this car seat at buybuybaby today, and I love it! Really crossing my fingers to win :)