Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Snack on this!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Snack on this!


When I think of Green Giant, I think veggies. I think about the the 10 foot green giant wrapped in leaves that stood outside our produce stand when I grew up. But now, Green Giant has a giant surprise. 

Want to know what it is? 

Green Giant has now taken their famous veggies and created their new Veggie Chips! Snackers can now have a great tasting chip they can feel good about. 

I was sent two different varieties of their new veggie chips to taste. First up, the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in Zesty Cheddar.
They were delish and although they spread their cheesy goodness on my boys fingers, they loved them, too. Made with real vegetables and offering 17 grams of whole grain per serving, these cheesy gems are a great choice. A great choice that didn't last more than 10 minutes. Seriously. Gone
Next up, the Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips in Sea Salt flavor.
I'm a massive fan of sweet potatoes. These chips are a very thin crisp that didn't really taste like sweet potato to me. But I wasn't complaining. It was very similar to an actual potato chip, but with 40 percent less fat than regular ones, I can eat these without guilt. They also offer 14 grams of whole grain per serving. And we all know I ate more than one serving! 
We are pretty heavy between meal snackers around my house. I love that with these chips, I can sneak some veggies in my boys without complaints. It's just nice having an easy, prepared snack I can give them to hold them over until dinner and feel good about.  

So now you know Green Giant's secret talent, snack making! Do you have a secret talent? You can show yours to the Giant on their Facebook page! Don't forget to check out other secret talents that Green Giant has found here

You can grab a coupon here for a coupon to try the Green Giant snacks yourself! 

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant

No comments:

Post a Comment