Stilettos and Diapers Reviews: Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles: Every Batch Made From Scratch

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles: Every Batch Made From Scratch

Lately, it seems that a lot of my blogging is ways to save time. Why I run out of time. The things I leave by the wayside. Ahem...laundry folding.

The reality is, that there just isn't enough time in the day to do absolutely everything I want. One thing I'm not going to sacrifice on, is the kids and their nutrition. I try to make a good, homemade breakfast for the whole crew every morning. But then reality hits. And that just isn't always possible. 

With Aunt Jemima's new Lil Griddles, I can have a healthy breakfast in front of the boys in less time than making bowls of cereal. With every batch made from scratch, using real eggs, milk and sugar, I feel good about what I'm feeding them. 


Aunt Jemima frozen breakfast takes great pride in making frozen pancakes, waffles and French toast just like moms across America make breakfast in their own kitchens -- their griddles are just a little bit bigger.

Since we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. AuntJemima's goal is to provide a warm breakfast, making our mornings as mom's easier, but no less special.  

The new Aunt Jemima frozen breakfast Lil’ Griddles line has three delicious bite-sized options for family fun; new Aunt Jemima frozen Blueberry Mini pancakes, Aunt Jemima frozen Mini pancakes, and Aunt Jemima frozen Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. 

How do they taste, you ask? 


These cuties had absolutely no complaints and even had seconds. And thirds. These boys are already proving to me that they know how to eat! 

Connect with Aunt Jemima here to get a coupon for a package of Aunt Jemima's Lil Griddles frozen breakfast! 

Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment